This page presents the latest University of Nairobi information and announcements regarding COVID-19 pandemic.
- The University of Nairobi is closed as from March 17, 2020 and communication shall be issued to all staff and students after 14 days pending review by management.
- International students will continue being accommodated in the current residences unless they opt to go home or when they can obtain flights.
- If you wish to contact the university, do so through +254-020-4910000 or via email email@example.com
- Essential services including, VC’s office, UHS, Security, Animal Clinic at CAVS, Central Mail Registry and ICT services will be in operation.
How to Keep Yourself Healthy
- Wash your Hands
- Avoid Close contact with people who are sick
- Stay at home when sick
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face-eyes,nose and mouth.
- Practice good hygiene.
- UoN eLearning Platform - Available at https://learning.uonbi.ac.ke/
- Remote Access VPN- Available at https://vpn.uonbi.ac.ke
- Google Hangout Meet- Available at https://mail.uonbi.ac.ke
Ministry of Health –Available at http://www.health.go.ke/covid-19/
World Health Organization (WHO) Available at: https://www.who.int/